Τετάρτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2007

Long kiss.

The two soon embraced for a long kiss, both regretting the fighting they had done over the long weekend. Alice's tongue snuck in through John's slightly parted lips. He squirmed with genuine surprise. His burned wrist brushed against his wife's cotton top as he reached to put his hand beneath it. He yelped again from the raw pain.
A nickel dropped in the teapot.
The two bent over and stared in wonder. John picked it out, held it up to the light.
Alice reached over and pinched her husband's arm as hard as she could. Before he could cry out or push her hand away, there was the sound of dimes dropping in the teapot.
"How did that happen?" John asked.
"Hit me," she said.
He stared at her.
"Don't knock me out or anything. Punch me in my arm. Hard enough to leave a bruise."
John wouldn't hit her. Instead, he picked up his briefcase and headed for the front door.
"If I'm late they're going to let her handle the shipments. We can't afford for me to miss out on all of this overtime. We have tuition to pay in less than a month."
He kissed Alice and closed the door behind him.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: